For De Hoge Rielen, there is power in the hangars and at the sanitary blocks, but this may not be enough
- How much power will we consume?
- Anthony's uneducated guess: 250 times 200 watt per head = 50kW, a 80kVA aggregate should cover our needs (please correct this WILD guess if you know something about electricity!)
- Is there electricity needed for the kitchen?
- How much can we get from the campsite?
- Each hangar has 16A (which is about 3kw)
- How much does it cost to rent (a) power group(s) to cover our need?
- 80kVA is about 255euro/week http://www.eurorent.be/nl/huren/verlichting-en-stroomaggregaten/stroomaggregaten-diesel-tot-200-kva/
- Diesel? 1000-200L
- Diesel price for running an aggregate?
- How to store this much diesel?
- A aggregate does make some noice. Placement is important.
- How do we organize the distribution?
--Toon (talk) 20:12, 10 April 2014 (CEST) These are the power generating bikes i mentioned at the previous meeting: http://www.wewatt.be . Should we try for a sponsored charging station for three days? Apparently, they sell them for around €3000 each.
Please add your name if you want to help out setting up power or if you have ideas to cheaply rent generators, cables, etc!